Re: AW: Possible to have a ScrolledWindow without a frame?

I found the solution:

In the on_show methode of my scrolledwindow I call:
	Gtk::Viewport* pViewport=(Gtk::Viewport*) get_child();
	pViewport->set_shadow_type(Gtk::SHADOW_NONE);

So the Viewport inside the scrolledwindow has a default shadow, the scrolled
window it self not...

Thanks,

Alex

Alexander Gehlert wrote:

>Hi Bob,
>
>I tried that first, but that had no effect there is still a frame around
the
>window but of course without a shadow. With a shadow the frame becomes
>bigger...
>
>Any other hints?
>
>Alex
>

>Alexander Gehlert wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>I'm using the Gtk::ScrolledWindow class, inside the scrolled Window there
>>

>is a Gtk::Drawingarea.
>

>>Sometimes I need to bring my Window to fullscreen mode.
>>For the fullscreen mode i disable the scrollbars using Policy_never.
>>Sor far so good. But in fullscreen mode there is one pixel width frame
>>

>around my scrollded window.
>

>>Is there any way to disable that frame?
>>
>>Set shadow type to none doesn't have any affect ot this...
>>
>>Thanks in advance
>>
>>Alexander Gehlert

>Hey Alex,
>
>Try:
>
>Gtk::ScrolledWindow::set_shadow_type(Gtk::SHADOW_NONE);
>
>Bob

I'd say just peruse all the properties for that widget, and it's ancestors.

Bob