Re: AW: Possible to have a ScrolledWindow without a frame?

Alexander Gehlert wrote:

Hi Bob,

I tried that first, but that had no effect there is still a frame around the
window but of course without a shadow. With a shadow the frame becomes
bigger...

Any other hints?

Alex

Alexander Gehlert wrote:

Hi all,

I'm using the Gtk::ScrolledWindow class, inside the scrolled Window there
is a Gtk::Drawingarea.
Sometimes I need to bring my Window to fullscreen mode.
For the fullscreen mode i disable the scrollbars using Policy_never. Sor far so good. But in fullscreen mode there is one pixel width frame
around my scrollded window.
Is there any way to disable that frame?
Set shadow type to none doesn't have any affect ot this...

Thanks in advance

Alexander Gehlert

Hey Alex,

Try:

Gtk::ScrolledWindow::set_shadow_type(Gtk::SHADOW_NONE);

Bob

I'd say just peruse all the properties for that widget, and it's ancestors.

Bob
begin:vcard
fn:Robert Caryl
n:Caryl;Robert
org:Fiscal Systems, Inc.
adr:;;102 Commerce Circle;Madison;AL;35758;USA
email;internet:bob fis-cal com
title:Senior Software Design Engineer
tel;work:356-772-8920 X108
x-mozilla-html:TRUE