Re: More statically linked adventure

Thanks to all that took the time to reply to me on this issue.  I have
given up the attempt for multiple reasons, not the least of which was
that the statically linked version was destined for an older version of
Linux, which as it turns out, was running an older X server that didn't
support the libraries that I was linking into my app.  The whole thing
was my boss's idea in the first place.  :)

Thanks,

Bob Caryl