How Much Money Would It Take For Someone To Wrap GtkSourceView?

Hello:

>From the brief searching I did, it looks like GtkSourceView has not been
wrapped into GtkMM.  How much money do you all think it would take to
get someone to wrap this widget into GtkMM?

I don't have the knowledge or experience to do this, let alone do it
properly, but I would very much like to have its features in several of
my projects.  Specifically, the current line highlighting and the margin
indicator.

Since I can't wrap it, I'm considering paying someone to do it, but I'd
like to get an idea of what it might cost me first.

Cheers,

Jason