Re: application using gtkmm

Hello,

also the Cad Colon product of i-medlab.com uses gtkmm 2.6.5 and sigc++ libraries.

Greetings,
Luca

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 15:26 +0100, Diether Knof wrote:

Hello,

I am one of the developers fo the cardgame 'FreeDoko' and would like to have it added to the list of 'Applications using gtkmm'.
FreeDoko is an open source (GPL) implementation of the card game 'Doppelkopf' (mostly played in german). It is developed under and for GNU/Linux and Microsoft windows and is beeing ported to FreeBSD and HPUX. With the newest version we have switched to the 2.4/2.6/2.8 version of gtkmm (before we used version 2.0 and before the gtk library 1.2).
Our homepage is http://free-doko.sourceforge.net/en/

And thanks for the gtkmm toolkit and the sigc++ signal system.

Added. Well done.

P.S.
The correct English for the website would be "Welcome to", rather than
"Welcome on".