Re: Files needed to distribute on win32 platform

For gtkmm : distributing the DLLs is enough
For GTK+ : you need the DLLs + the etc and lib/pango directories (at least)

A (intermediate) solution might be to use the GTK+ runtime installer
and to include the gtkmm DLLs in your application installer.

Cedric