Adding a Gtk::ColorButton to a TreeView

Hi,

I want to have a Gdk::Color in one of my TreeView columns and let it
be rendered by a Gtk::ColorButton, but I cannot find any information
on how to implement a custom cell renderer  in Gtkmm.

Does anybody have some code for this already or some really small
custom cell renderer which I could use as a template for this?

I have had a look at the source code of current cell renderers inside
Gtkmm but because this is my very first Gtk/Glib/Gtkmm project I feel
overwhelmed and was hoping somebody has some pointers for a newbie,
which would guide me in the right direction.

Given enough assistance I could even whip up some tutorial for this :)
(Google has been extremely unhelpful)

Happy new year to you all!

Regards,

Mikael Olenfalk