Fix the window and its widgets

Hi All

My application is somewhat similar to the ATM machine Software in GUI
appearance. I need the following in my app:

1)The size of window to be fixed.
2)Window not closeable,not maximizable nor minimizable.
3)The position of 4 buttons fixed at the bottom of the window (because
we are planning to use soft keys to activate the buttons similar ATM's
"YES","NO","OK","CANCEL") .

For (1), I used set_default_size(x,y);
For (2), I used set_type_hint(Gdk::WINDOW_TYPE_HINT_TOOLBAR);

This is solving the problem to some extent. But when a widget in the
window is little bigger than the size(x,y), the window is expanding
instead of shrinking the child widget.

Also, I am not sure how to fix the buttons at the bottom

Can someone please suggest how to achieve this? And also, if you can
point to some examples, that'll be great!!

I tried using Gtk::Fixed. It is just fixing the top position of the
child widgets in the window but it is not stopping the window from
expanding.

Your inputs are highly appreciated.
Thanks
Sirisha