Using CMake wiki page notice

Hi,

Just to let everyone know, I created a new page on GNOME Live to show
how to build gtkmm programs with CMake:

http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/UsingCMake

It's just a simple example, I don't know very much about CMake ATM.
Actually a guy on the cmake-list showed me how to do it with pkg-config
properly, I was trying something on my own but it wasn't perfect.

Anyway, later I or anyone can update it to show how to check for
a particular version etc, so that we can have one good place to copy
and paste from if and when we want to use CMake :).

Marko