reg display of windows in an App
- From: SIRISHA MUPPAVARAPU <sirisha muppavarapu veralight com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: reg display of windows in an App
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:24:21 -0700
Hi Murray and All
I looked at the API for the Gtk::Assistant. There are few things which
are not clear.
1) Firstly, it is not clear on how to use this class. There is no
description of what the class and each method does. Though some names
are intuitive, there is no example on how to use this. Can you please
point me to a Gtkmm example of its usage? The only reference I could
find which defines what each method does is
Ofcourse, this link is for Python-Gtk. But I got an idea on what each
2) Secondly, it says "Since gtkmm 2.10:". I am using libgtkmm-2.4dev.
Does this mean I can't use this class/API?
Thanks for taking time and replying.
On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 10:17 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 11:28 -0700, SIRISHA MUPPAVARAPU wrote:
> > The main window (starting point of application) is the login window and
> > when the user enters details and clicks "Login" button, he needs to be
> > taken to the next window where he enters some other information and
> > clicks some other button. He does a series of things by clicking on the
> > buttons in the windows displayed.
> I think you want a "wizard". The Gtk::Assistant does this:
] [Thread Prev