Re: Filling a ComboBoxEntry "on demand"

On 12/14/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 11:09 +0100, Luca wrote:
[snip]
> I tried the "populate_popup" signal of the entry and the
> "notify::popup-shown" signal of the combo (available only in GTK+),
> but either way, the callbacks don't seem to be called at the right
> moment.

Let's focus on this. Do you have a patch for the ComboBox example that
seems to show this not working?

Currently I don't have the patch. But I should be able to provide one after I come home from work.
Are these methods supposed to work? Could it be they didn't worked because my version of gtkmm is not recent enough?

I believe that a gtkmm 2.10 installer is available for Windows.

I can't find anything on the site linked from the official site, are there other distributions for Windows?

Greetings,

Luca