Re: Filling a ComboBoxEntry "on demand"

Hey there,

don´t know if my try is right for you. Your info is not very detailed.

If you work with a database (e. g. MySQL) I think you should have
something like a file descriptor for the communications between the
DB and your App.
Then try to use the I/O monitoring functions described here:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch21s02.html

Don´t know if it works for you or if this is the right thing for you but take a look.

Greetings

Bernd