Re: Putting an hbox in a notebook tab

Well that was simple.  Thanks for the help.

I had added the hbox prior to a call to show_all_children() for the main window, and I didn't realize I'd have to call show_all() separately.

Thanks again,
Matt Bragano

Paul Pogonyshev wrote:
Matt Bragano wrote:

I'm having a problem getting an hbox to show up in a notebook tab.  The
hbox contains a label and a button, but when I use append_page(Widget&
child, Widget& tab_label), the tab appears very small and empty.  If I
insert either the label or the button alone, they appear, but not when
placed in an hbox.

Are there any caveats pertaining to what can be included in a notebook
tab, or is there something else I should be looking for?

Are the label and the button shown?  E.g. hbox->show_all ().

Paul