memory leaks

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right mailing list but...I'm using gtkmm 2.10.5-1 on windows XP (installed from gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.5-1.exe ) and when running the simple program from tutorial (only one Gtk::Window and then run)  I've got 18 memory leaks...I have tried the same program with GTK C API but it had no memory leaks...so I think that memory leaks are somwhere inside gtkmm...can be something done to get rid of thus leaks?

thank

Trigve