Re: Gtk::DrawingArea and libglademm

On Aug 30, 2006, at 4:49 AM, Javier Aranega wrote:
* My Gtk::DrawingArea is created with Glade and it's referenced with refXml->get_widget(). I don't know how to do that my class be a subclass of the DrawingArea that I've created with Glade and the widget call the on_expose_event(GdkEventExpose *event) to redraw every time is needed.

Since Jonathon has already tackled the other question, I'll take this one.

Use Gnome::Glade::Xml::get_widget_derived().

- Michael