Gtk::ListStore bug?

Hey,

I'm attempting to get a signal from a list store when the rows in the model change. But it doesn't seem to be emitting the signal.

I went and looked at the source and I don't see that ListStore is calling rows_reordered like its supposed to.

From the docs:

void Gtk::TreeModel::rows_reordered...

Emits the "row_reordered" signal on tree_model.
This should be called by models when their rows have been reordered.

And in liststore.ccg, there's no reference to rows_reordered. Granted I haven't gone through and extensive trace of the class hierarchy, but doing some grepping I don't see where it should be getting called.

If anyone knows a better way to detect when the user rearanges the rows in a liststore, I'd love to hear about it.

Paul Davis