Using threads in GTK, C++

Hi,

I am trying to using threads in my application, but I got a compile error.

Output when running make:

/tmp/ccSe3rZY.o: In function `Glib::thread_init(_GThreadFunctions*)':principalgui.cpp:(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN4Glib11thread_initEP17_GThreadFunctions[Glib::thread_init(_GThreadFunctions*)]+0xd): undefined reference to `g_thread_init'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [principalgui] Error 1

The documentation shows that i need to LINK with the libraries that pkg-config --libs gthread-2.0 shows. I havent link the 3 libraries that shows that output (-pthread -lgthread-2.0 -lglib-2.0) because I dont know that link means in this context. I dont know if i had to compile them, include them in my #include statements or what to do.

I tryied to find that libraries in my filesystem without finding them. Also I have no idea where this files are included.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

--
Mario Segura S.