Re: Ploting widget

Jacek,

I highly recommend posting this to the GTK+ list, as many GtkExtra folks hang in that forum, especially
now that the GtkExtra mailing list seems dead.  They may give you plenty of useful feedback.  For example,
due to some memory issues, it may make sense to wrap the current CVS snapshot rather than the
official release version.

Personally, I think that having a recent version of GtkExtra wrapped is awesome!

Best,

Nickolai