Re: strtod() asking for ',' like decimal point???

On 4/3/06, Marcus Lundblad <ml update uu se> wrote:
> Maybe you can use:
>
> #include <locale.h>

> setlocale(LC_ALL, "en_US");
> // or
> setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, "en_US");
>
> I guess something like that would do it.
> Not sure what GTK does, though. Maybe it overrides this somehow?
>
> //Marcus

But if you did something like that, I would expect it to only accept
the dot as a decimal separator and not a comma.  Is that what you
want? or do you want it to accept both?.  ( I don't know a solution
for that, just trying to clarify the goal)

Jonner