Drang and drop and background images

Hello people. I'm creating a client  to th Arimaa game (arimaa.org), and I have
a couple of questions...

What exactly  do I HAVE  to do  to implement drag  and drop?  What  signals and
function  cals  are  absolutely  necessary?   For example,  when  would  I  use
drop_finish(false,...) and drop_reply(false)??...

Also how  do I  put a background  image in  a widget? What  classes do  acept a
background image?... I`m trying to use get_frame(), for example, but that leads
to segfaults...

That is for th board of the game.  How do you suggest I implement this?...

thanks...

-- Nicolau   Werneck   <nwerneck cefala org>   9F99   25AB   E47E   8724   2F71
http://cefala.org/~nwerneck EA40 DC23 42CE 6B76 B07F "Do I contradict myself? /
Very well then I contradict myself, /  (I am large, I contain multitudes.) " --
Walt Whitman