How build a Win32 version of my framework ?

Hi all,

I want to produce a Win32 version of my framework, VLE [1][2], that is
composed of 2 programs, 5 shared libraries and ~30 plugins in C++,
Gtkmm, libxml++ and gtkglextmm for ~100.000 lines of code.

On the web, i found two methods to build Win32 applications :
- specific makefiles like in inkscape project [3].
- the same makefile.am and configure.ac that Linux version.

In this latest technique, I have some problems with the shared libraries
building.

What is the best way to build this framework, MinGW or Cygwin ?
I have already add registry access to store important paths of plugins.
I do not need the Cygwin emulation path.

[1] http://www.sf.net/projects/vle
[2] http://vle.univ-littoral.fr
[3] http://inkscape.org/win32/win32buildnotes.html

Thanks,

Gauthier Quesnel.
--
Doctorant, Universit�e Littoral C�d'Opale
LIL - Laboratoire d'Informatique du Littoral