RE: Documentation suggestion

> When looking at other GUI kits, such docs include things like how to make
a simple calculator, counter field with a
> button incrementor, or a simple text editor, basic IO stuff--nothing too
major.

Just remember that you may be the person in the best position to fill the
gap, there aren't all that many developers working on gtkmm, and I'm pretty
sure there is no one person responsible for documentation.

That aside, once you have mastered the basics, you will be well aware of
what is needed to achieve that mastery, and so well positioned to write
something up from a point of view close to that of your target audience.

I'm not berating you there of course, just pointing out that if you don't do
it, it probably won't get done  :)

Cheers mate,

Gaz