Re: Update progress bar without returning to main loop?
- From: Toralf Lund <toralf procaptura com>
- To: Foster Gareth <gareth foster siemens com>
- Cc: GTK-- Mailing List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Update progress bar without returning to main loop?
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:08:12 +0200
Foster Gareth wrote:
Yes. Or that's the way I see it, anyway.
Added new attachment that does it your way, or Bob's, there is a toggle to
Note that you can't quit out of the window while the processing is
taking place in your version, and the "go" button doesn't get redrawn. That
just serves to illustrate the differences though really.
Yup. I think you may be able to get other widgets to be redrawn by
calling queue_redraw() *and* get_window()->process_updates() on each of
them, or just do it once and for all on the toplevel window, but I
haven't tried this. To be able to close the window, I guess you simply
have to remain sensitive to user input in general via the event loop.
gtkmm-list mailing list
gtkmm-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev