Re: Update progress bar without returning to main loop?

Toralf Lund wrote:

Murray Cumming wrote:

Murray Cumming wrote:

I'd still like someone to create an example for gtkmm of updating a
progressbar while doing intensive processing.

The following code is a snippet from a class that does employee record
setup. The class is derived from Gtk::Window and its declaration follows:

Thanks, but could you please simplify that code to create an example in
the style of the existing examples.
Should there perhaps also be an example illustrating the approach I eventually took to resolve my problem (see my other posts...)

It's really just a matter of replacing

wait_on_system();

with

pb->gdk_window()->process_updates(false);

in the example, I believe.