Re: Making a custom widget scrollable

KanadaKid wrote:

Hi, I'm having some difficulty getting my custom drawn widget (using a derived Gtk::DrawingArea) to be scrollable.

The DrawingArea itself only draws a plain grid (the size varies based on the amount of rows and columns requested), and sometimes that grid obviously becomes too big to display at once, so scrolling functionality is necessary. However, I'm not sure as to how I would implement scrolling. I already tried added the widget to a ScrolledWindow, but apparently that didn't work.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

How about Gtk::Layout ??

Surya