Re: making menuitems insensitive by app context

I'm sorry Rob; I don't use libglademm, so I cannot help you there.

Bob Caryl

Rob Benton wrote:

Bob Caryl wrote:

Rob Benton wrote:

I'm looking for a way, maybe a signal, to make my menuitems sensitive/insensitive based on the state of my program. Using gnome-terminal as an example, something like:

Edit->Copy

only being sensitive when you have text highlighted.

Is there some way I can capture the click/button_press of the Gtk::Menu?