Libglade, printing and sound

Hi there.

Thank you for your answers about DB API. I really don't know if these questions are off-topic, too. 1) Is there any advantages of using libglade instead of Glademm generated code? 2) Using gtkmm with Microsoft Windows: will I be able to control printing and sound? Or do I need specific libs for that? If so, are there any specific libs that could be used with Windows?

Thank you very much.

Arthur Maciel
PS.: I will use mysql++ API to access a remote database. Just to let those who answered my question to know.