menuitems + glade + accelerator keys

Hallo,

Hope posting to this and not to glade mailing list is ok.
I am using glade to design my windows. At the main window I have a
menubar with several menuitems. I have assigned accelerator keys to some
of them but pressing the keys does not emit any activate signal.

In glade I have set the visibility of the window to false. I am using
the following code to load the glade file:

class CWindowMain : public Gtk::Window
{
  public:
    CWindowMain();
  protected:
    Glib::RefPtr<Gnome::Glade::Xml> m_refXMLInterface;
}

CWindowMain::CWindowMain()
           : Gtk::Window()
{
  m_refXMLInterface = Gnome::Glade::Xml::create("windowMain.glade");
  m_refXMLInterface->reparent_widget("vboxMain", *this);
}

How can I activate the accelerator keys?

Thank you!

Bye, Tobias