Re: gdlmm

OK i found the way to generate the signals.defs, with a changed version
of the libgda tools/extra_defs_gen. The methods with the Pygtk
h2defs.py , now only the enum.pl seems to be missing, where can i find
that ?

And isn't there a real howto ? cause the documentation is
glibmm/docs/internal is not really a step by step explanation on how to
wrap a C api for C++. For example the info about the .defs files is
rather limited.

But things are going in the right direction :-)

- Erwin