Re: Change cursor

I think gdk_window is a pointer, then you need to use gdk_window->set_cursor(), not gdk_window.set_cursor().

(o_o) - mds

GATBRASIL

Andreas Volz <lists brachttal net> escreveu:
Hi,

I like to change the cursor to a clock and after I did something back
to normal. I call the function from inside a Gtk::Window class member
function. I tried this:

Glib::RefPtr gdk_window = get_frame ();
const Gdk::Cursor cursor (Gdk::CLOCK);
gdk_window.set_cursor (cursor);

The first both lines compile great, but the second fail:

MeasureDialog.cpp:176: error: `set_cursor' undeclared (first use this
function)

But yelp give this help:

void Gdk::Window::set_cursor ( const Cursor&
cursor )

Sets the mouse pointer for a Gdk::Window.

To make the cursor invisible, use gdk_cursor_new_from_pixmap() to
create a cursor with no pixels in it.

Parameters:
cursor A cursor.

So what's wrong? What should I do?