Re: File I/O specially Directory I/O

You can go to the MSDN library [Microsoft!] to check
out the latest Windows/Win32 API Reference

By the way, what's so insufficient about standard
C/C++ I/O [which only handles files] that you're not
using it? It's guaranteed to work on all GCC platforms
[except maybe for internationalized text on Windows].

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winprog/winprog/windows_api_start_page.asp

Benjamin Lau

P/s I'm assuming you also have File I/O, that's why I
am asking :)

Meet your soulmate!
Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather
http://asia.yahoo.com/meetic