DevC++ Template Installer for GTKmm Projects

Hi,

I've written a GTKmm Template Installer for DevC++, so DevC++ Users on Windows won't need to call pkg-config by them self and setting up an own Template. This Installer automatically configures DevC++ and installs the template. It calls pkg-config and Checks in the registry where DevC++ is located.

This is of course free available and if someone want the sourcecode he can request it by me. If you're interessted in providing this Installer at your page you can use a direct link since it sometimes gets updated ( using the same filename ) http://evilissimo-softdev.de/files/downloads/dcgti.zip

This template must be installed after installing GTK+ and GTKmm developer setups.

BR
Vinzenz 'evilissimo' Feenstra

PS: I've just noticed the auto-import problem. I will add the linker parameter to the template installer today, too.