Re: How to udate an image using on_expose_event()?

MERT TUGCU wrote:

Hi,

I am a little bit new to gtkmm. In my application I need to display an image which is stored in a memory buffer. I checked the drawing area example in the tutorial but it didn't help. I have three drawing areas in my application to display three different images. My question is how can I redraw an image that is stored in memory when something gets on top of it or the UI is minimized etc. The prototype for the function is: virtual bool on_expose_event(GdkEventExpose* e); and I couldn't figure out how to pass a pointer, that points to an image, to this function.