Re: More than one event loop? (Was: "How to show new window?")

Check this out (from the docs) : http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Main.html#e8

Bob

Nickolai Dobrynin wrote:

Are you actually supposed to or even allowed to create more than one
event loop within the same program?  Gtk::Main is a singleton, is it not?

Even if it is indeed possible, why would it be advantageous to do it
this way rather than simply keeping the pointers around and accessing them
as necessary?

Nickolai