Re: Mingw Compiling Error...Continued

Hal Lorenz wrote:
> Hey, thanks Gaz for the quick reply. :D
>
> Unfortunately I'm not aware of any SimpleWindow.cpp that needs to be compiled.
>
> I suppose what I am really asking is how to compile the following
> files into a program:
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/examples/book/helloworld/
>
> I.E. what arguments to supply g++. I know at least it probably
> involves `pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --cflags --libs`
>
> Thanks for reading. :)

g++ file1.cpp file2.cpp file3.cpp -o outputfile `pkg-config gtkmm-2.4
--cflags --libs`

this combines all the source files and then produces the application...

in your case the source files would be helloworld.cc and main.cc

hence:

g++ helloworld.cc main.cc -o helloword `pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 --cflags
--libs`