Re: How unset a TreeView's model ?

Now it is resolved, thanks to Glib::Dispatcher ;)

I 've the same problem quote here : http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2004-May/msg00146.html

Especially, when Andris Pavenis wrote :
   ... Also moving rows are redrawn correctly if I move mouse pointer on it.

To resume, i've a thread which store a treeview with data from database, and some times it's thousand rows to display.
But in my thread, I noticed, when I executed belonging to code of GUI,  i had a display's problem.
I'm a newbie gtkmm user, i looked and found my happiness here : http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/thread_2dispatcher_8cc-example.html
I use the dispatcher and i can do all updating of gui that i want, that's wonderful.