Re: How unset a TreeView's model ?
- From: "SAS" <sasbelial yahoo fr>
- To: "Claudio Polegato Junior" <cpolegatojr_lsts pop com br>
- Cc: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How unset a TreeView's model ?
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:59:44 +0100
Now it is resolved, thanks to Glib::Dispatcher ;)
I 've the same problem quote here : http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2004-May/msg00146.html
Especially, when Andris Pavenis wrote :
... Also moving rows are redrawn correctly if I move mouse pointer on it.
To resume, i've a thread which store a treeview with data from database, and some times it's thousand rows to display.
But in my thread, I noticed, when I executed belonging to code of GUI, i had a display's problem.
I'm a newbie gtkmm user, i looked and found my happiness here : http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/thread_2dispatcher_8cc-example.html
I use the dispatcher and i can do all updating of gui that i want, that's wonderful.
>>just a last question : When i use the Claudio's method to unset the model in a Gilb::Thread it doesn't work ?
>What is the problem?
>Claudio Polegato Junior
>Um peregrino de Problemas; Um pergaminho de Soluções.
] [Thread Prev