[gtkmm] [GTKMM-2.4.1] TreeView redraw problem

In my application I put Gtk::TreeView in Gtk::ScrolledWindow and
that in Gtk::Window. Related Gtk::ListStore update happens in background.

If update of Gtk::ListStore causes increase of column widths, then
a contents of TreeView is not redrawn completely once more automatically.
It happens if I for example call grab_focus() for it.

Here is screenshot of such corrupted contents of widget on screen:
	http://www.ltn.lv/~pavenis/tree_view_prob.png

Calling grab_focus() for widget workarounds problem, but I think, that it must
happen also without that. Also moving rows are redrawn correctly if I move
mouse pointer on it.

I have gtkmm-2.4.1, glibmm-2.4.1, libsigc++-2.0.1, gtk+-2.4.1, glib-2.4.1,
gcc-3.3.3, Linux (Slackware-current).

Andris