Fw: gtkmm Flyer

sorry forgot to cc the list

From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
To: <gtkmm-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:50 AM
Subject: gtkmm Flyer

In case anyone has a few spare minutes, it would be nice to have a short
printable flyer to advertise gtkmm. For the next 3 days, the GNOME stand
at LinuxWorld Expo (in Frankfurt) will be opposite the Trolltech stand. I
don't mean that we should attack our good friends at Trolltech, with whom
we work very well together on lower levels of the destop, but that it's a
good opportunity to show gtkmm while there are interested people around.

Here's an example flyer for the GNOME Desktop, as a possible starting
(linked from http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam)

Here's some information on gtkmm features:

The flyer should also mention our great documentation:

It might have a faded picture (or fragment) of the hierarchy:

Here's a talk I did once:

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com

gtkmm-list mailing list
gtkmm-list gnome org

Here is what i got so far, i hope someone with some marketing skills can
fill in the rest.

I am attaching the openoffice 2.0 source.
the pdf version is here http://www.xs4all.nl/~aisconst/gtkmm/whygtkmm.pdf