Fw: gtkmm Flyer

sorry forgot to cc the list

From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
To: <gtkmm-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:50 AM
Subject: gtkmm Flyer

In case anyone has a few spare minutes, it would be nice to have a short
printable flyer to advertise gtkmm. For the next 3 days, the GNOME stand
at LinuxWorld Expo (in Frankfurt) will be opposite the Trolltech stand. I
don't mean that we should attack our good friends at Trolltech, with whom
we work very well together on lower levels of the destop, but that it's a
good opportunity to show gtkmm while there are interested people around.

Here's an example flyer for the GNOME Desktop, as a possible starting
point.
http://www.viralata.net/blog/archives/2004/10/13/why-choose-gnome-out-in-pdf/
(linked from http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam)

Here's some information on gtkmm features:
http://www.gtkmm.org/features.shtml

The flyer should also mention our great documentation:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/

It might have a faded picture (or fragment) of the hierarchy:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/widget_hierarchy.html

Here's a talk I did once:
http://www.murrayc.com/murray/talks/2003/GUADEC2003/notes/html/

www.openismus.com