- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: patch reviewers
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:02:01 +0100 (CET)
I have given cvs write access to several people. I'd like one (or more) of
them to be an official patch reviewer. That means checking that patches
- have ChangeLog entrys, and are documented where something is obscure
- that they are real cvs patches, that can be applied.
- that they have been tested.
The patch should then be applied.
At the moment, some patches in bugzilla are waiting a couple of weeks (or
sometimes more) to be applied. That's not quick enough.
I'm always looking for co-maintainers, but you don't need to be afraid
that this responsibility would be forced upon you if you don't want it.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev