Re: GTK from Tor Lillqvist and GTKmm from gtkmm for Win32

Thanks for your response Cedric.
I checked the URL you suggested, and found that there are newer version of
GTK+; upto 2.8.6 as a matter of fact. Do you know if the newer versions
would work with GTKmm 2.6.x?

Again, thanks for the info.
TIA

--
* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
                               - Jean Chretien

* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding  can
yield a crop of hate and death...

* If that document has fine printing anywhere, just chuck it in the garbage
                              - Jorge Escalante

Ma'assalama! Adiós!  bye!