Re: GTK from Tor Lillqvist and GTKmm from gtkmm for Win32

Instead of using the GTK+ 2.6 binaries from Tor, I would recommend
switching to the GTK+ 2.6 installer from the gladewin32 project
(http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/). It works with both my gtkmm
binaries and with gimp. Don't know about dia compatibility.

On the other hand, I don't understand why my gtkmm binaries do not
work with Tor's GTK+ DLLs. could you be more specific (error messages,
...) ?

Cedric