Re: Installation problem

OK! To check the environment variables, right click 'My Computer',
choose 'properties' and select the 'Advance' page of the property
dialog. In the middle of the page, you can see a button 'Environment
Variables'. Click the button and see whether the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
already set properly.

Alternatively, you can run 'pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4' in a
command box to see whether pkg-config works correctly.