RE: undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk [nv:-35] - resolved

Part of the code that I was compiling was a number of bit packed structure
definitions using #pragma pack(1).

It would appear that this causes problems for the virtual table stuff.  When
I went to surrounding the bit packed structures with
#pragma pack(push,1)
< structure definition here>
#pragma pack(pop)

The problem went away.  This would appear to be a rather isolated and
strange circumstance not typically encountered by the average developer, so
I hope that this record helps someone in the future.

Erik.