undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk [nv:-35]

I'm really at a loss here and don't know how to proceed as to correct this
issue.

During the link phase of my gtkmm program I get this error associated with
one of my shared libraries.  Obviously there's a problem here, but what is
the error message trying to tell me?

The program is using gtkmm, ACE, and the GNU Common C++2 library.

ACE is providing the network level communications, gtkmm is providing the
GUI, and the GNU Common C++2 library is providing the object persistence.

This error occurs at the point in the development when I incorporate the ACE
library, yet the error is pointing to one of my classes.

Any hints as to how to track this down further?

Thanks in advance.

Erik.