Re: Bug with ComboBoxText.clear()

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 11:14 -0600, John Taber wrote:
> Yes, I'm running version 2.4.  What would you recommend?
> 1) upgrade to 2.6 -

In general, yes.

> Are there Fedora pkgs for 2.6 now ?
>   If not, I would have
> to switch to Ubuntu which has 2.6.1 (something I planned to do but wasn't
> planning on doing it right now)
> 2) not use clear() - but is there a workaround to empty the combobox?

Remember that ComboBoxText and ComboBoxEntryText are very small
convenience wrappers for CombBox and ComboBoxEntry. You can copy their
implementation and do your own stuff instead. You might even be able to
derive from them and add methods that you need.

Personally, I find that they are rarely enough - I need multiple columns
in most cases, so I always derive a class.

www.openismus.com