Re: Bug with ComboBoxText.clear()

Yes, I'm running version 2.4.  What would you recommend?
1) upgrade to 2.6 - Are there Fedora pkgs for 2.6 now ?  If not, I would have
to switch to Ubuntu which has 2.6.1 (something I planned to do but wasn't
planning on doing it right now)
2) not use clear() - but is there a workaround to empty the combobox?
John