gtkmm for Windows

I currently use GTK and the GTK-Server to build GUIs for a scripting
language known as newLisp.

However, I am in the process of learnign C++ and would like to
continue to use GTK for my GUI library. Most of my development is done
for Windows platforms, although I am just getting started with gentoo
Linux.

The FAQ mentioned gtkmm could be compiled for Windows. Is there anyone
who has done this successfully? Is there a group of developers using
gtkmm for Windows that I can contact?

I'm trying to determine if gtkmm is practical for GTK/C++ development
on Windows. If it is not, can you suggest another open source
alternative?

Thanks for the info.

The Sunburned Surveyor