Re: A numbered column in a Gtk::TreeStore
- From: Vadim Berezniker <kryptolus gmail com>
- To: Bryan Forbes <bryan reigndropsfall net>
- Cc: Gtkmm List <gtkmm-list gnome org>, Gtk List <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: A numbered column in a Gtk::TreeStore
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:07:48 +0900
Bryan Forbes wrote:
> I'm working on audio support in Coaster and I have a Gtk::ListView to
>view a Gtk::TreeStore of tracks for an audio disc the user is creating.
>I need a column for the track number that automatically updates with the
>correct track number.
In the callback you can call gtk_tree_model_get_path to get the path,
and then call gtk_tree_path_get_indices on the path to determine the
index of the row.
Then you can use that to set the text to be displayed by the column
] [Thread Prev