Re: A numbered column in a Gtk::TreeStore
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Vadim Berezniker <kryptolus gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>, gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>, Bryan Forbes <bryan reigndropsfall net>
- Subject: Re: A numbered column in a Gtk::TreeStore
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:05:13 +0200
On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 11:07 +0900, Vadim Berezniker wrote:
> Bryan Forbes wrote:
> > I'm working on audio support in Coaster and I have a Gtk::ListView to
> >view a Gtk::TreeStore of tracks for an audio disc the user is creating.
> >I need a column for the track number that automatically updates with the
> >correct track number.
> In the callback you can call gtk_tree_model_get_path to get the path,
> and then call gtk_tree_path_get_indices on the path to determine the
> index of the row.
> Then you can use that to set the text to be displayed by the column
- Store the sequence in the model and in your document.
- Keep the treemodel sorted.
- When you move rows up or down, just swap the sequence number instead
of the iters.
- Show the sequence number in the view.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev