Re: glib stuff

"It's generated with h2defs.py. There are more details in glibmm/docs/internal.

I will regenerate the .defs in a week or so if you don't first."

Sorry for taking so long to get back, not sure if you've regenerated
the defs or not, however, it doesn't solve the problem.

I think this is because glib/gstdio.h (from which the functions come)
are not included by glib.h.

"These wrappers are declared in the header <glib/gstdio.h> which must
be included explicitly; it is not included through <glib.h>."

(from the glib README), anyway, I think i'm going to need to
understand what's going on with gmmproc and friends, before I can
resolve this one myself, so i'll keep poking it.

Rob.